Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top news for Danny's Clipping Ser: You Aren't Indestructible or Indispensable — And That's Good

 
Top content you're following on LinkedIn
 
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Top Content, Tailored For You
 
Keep up with what you're following
 
 
 
You Aren't Indestructible or Indispensable — And That's Good
 
 
You Aren't Indestructible or Indispensable — And That's Good
 
 
On the flight back from Mexico, I started to feel a shooting pain in my left arm. It was as if electricity was passing through my veins. I ignored this — as I had ignored the back pain that...
 
Like
 
794 Comment
 
314 Share
 
 
 
 
 
J.T. O'Donnell
 
J.T. O'Donnell published
 
 
10 Things You Need to Do Every Workday
 
10 Things You Need to Do Every Workday
 
 
linkedin.com · I’ve always been focused on performance. I’m a list person. I love the feeling of crossing things off. It makes me feel...
 
Like
 
4309 Comment
 
1362 Share
 
 
 
 
 
Can We Get Some Volunteers, Please?
 
Can We Get Some Volunteers, Please?
 
 
nextavenue.org · Fewer boomers have been volunteering lately. One reason is their inability to find places where they can help out in a way that's...
 
Like
 
17 Comment
 
5 Share
 
 
 
 
 
Daniel Goleman
 
Daniel Goleman published
 
 
Teaching Teens Social and Emotional Intelligence Skills
 
Teaching Teens Social and Emotional Intelligence Skills
 
 
linkedin.com · Many educators on LinkedIn have asked me about teaching social and emotional intelligence skills to teens. As more learning takes...
 
Like
 
235 Comment
 
54 Share
 
 
 
 
 
Bad at Their Jobs, and Loving It
 
Bad at Their Jobs, and Loving It
 
 
blogs.wsj.com · The happiest workers at the office just may be the lowest-performing ones, according to a new study.
 
Like
 
90 Comment
 
28 Share
 
 
 
 
 
I'm 53, How Can I Compete For Part-Time Jobs?
 
I'm 53, How Can I Compete For Part-Time Jobs?
 
 
careerealism.com · Talia wants a part-time job, but she thinks her age is working against her. How can older job seekers compete with younger...
 
Like
 
1 Comment
 
2 Share
 
 
 
 
 
Follow companies to customize what you see in this email See more See more
 
That's Good HR, Inc
 
That's Good HR, Inc
 
Follow
 
OneChicago
 
OneChicago
 
Follow
 
 
BGBC Partners, LLP
 
BGBC Partners, LLP
 
Follow
 
The Futures Company
 
The Futures Company
 
Follow
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think of this email? Let us know!
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Today emails weekly. Change to daily or unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for Danny's Clipping Ser Dunne Neal (RETIRED at Caregivers Foundation). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments: